How do I uninstall Secure Hunter Anti-malware ?
Preferred Uninstallation MethodFor Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Follow these steps to uninstall through the Windows Control Panel:
1. Exit Secure Hunter Anti-malware.
It is recommended that you close all other running applications before attempting to uninstall Secure Hunter Anti-malware.
2. Go to the Windows Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs / Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
The Control Panel can be accessed from your Start menu -> Control Panel.
3. Find Secure Hunter Anti-malware in the list of installed programs and select it.
It should appear as Secure Hunter Anti-malware FREE Edition or Secure Hunter Anti-malware Professional Edition, depending on what edition of the software you have installed.
4. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click the “Remove” button. On Windows Vista, click the “Uninstall” button.
5. Follow the instructions, if any, given by the uninstall wizard.
6. Reboot your PC immediately after the uninstall has completed.
Rebooting your PC is essential. If you do not reboot your PC, the uninstall may be unsuccessful.